07 February 2009

A repeat, once more, all over again

Too many things are simply giving me a slap in the face these days. They’re still a bit painful, even though they’re figurative.

The answers to my questions that mysteriously pop up, for one. While His signs have always been evident, the rate at which they manifest themselves sure is eerie. People and things I think of, have spoken of, or was just curious about, would appear. M-y-s-t-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y. Hehe.

Then there’s the answers He gives. Or answers He has always made me aware of, but never really realized, until...well...now. For instance is this line which I have been thinking, writing and saying to myself even, but only recently, realizing:

We are to find ourselves, before each other.

Sheesh. Pretty obvious, right?

Wrong. I believe that it is never, at all, obvious. I believe He gives us, all of us, the black & the white, in order to find the answers for ourselves. Because His tests are almost always shades of grey, or mostly are that way these days anyway. *sigh* such is the end of days...

Anyway, this brings me to another sign which is this feeling of life coming full circle. Not really a déjà vu sort of a feel. I suppose you could say that it’s even more than that. Like I’ve-been-here-before-&-am-going-through-the-same-thing. But more than just déjà vu. Almost like a ‘Groundhog Day’ kinda’ thing, y’know? & then the answer hits me again.

What is not learnt, is repeated. (See here and here)

And that, only:

When the student is ready, the master will appear.

So, while I may of course, be seeing the things I want to see, & interpreting them the way I want them to be, I do believe that I’m more perceptive and have a more objective eye than before.

So what now? & where do I go from here on? I dunno. Should just be the same old, same old I guess. I can’t change what it is that hasn’t happened. But it doesn’t help when I cannot anticipate the lessons that I am to be put through once more.....or perhaps I do.....*sigh*

God, please guide me to the way that should be. Amin.

No comments: