03 May 2008

Dangerously deja vu-ish

D'ya know that I still cannot read His signs right? Or maybe I am reading them right, but I just cannot accept it. Understand it. Or any/ all/ a combination of them even.

Was at an ex-uni mate's house, KFO, just chilling after dinner with his wife and him, plus their two superheroes. Recounted the story of a schoolmate who married early, had kids and is still married. Simply coz having dinner there with them was deja vu-ish!

The story's about how I can't accept they've married, had kids and that this fact's making me feel freakin' old. But that's just the half of it.

Enter Is Roksta & he gives me the low down on his life, and also a bit of mine actually. We've had interesting (can't think of any other word bro) twists in our life that are pretty similar and are still being played out. Or at least we think so.

But that's just the thing. Everything seems too coincidental. Everything. Can it be God? Can this really be?

Or is it the total opposite, and this is where it ends and begins?

*sigh*

This is where I remind myself that when life's lessons aren't learnt, they are repeated.

No comments: