21 April 2007

5.15@Sec.18

I wish that I could just cry
Thinkin' 'bout all these years gone by
Yearning to achieve something, perhaps everything
But so far, amounting up to nothing
With anger, frustration, hatred and despair
This world seems to be, nothing but unfair
Tension, depression and even desperation
It doesn't help at all, to keep it in suppression
And not to forget, of course, loneliness and emptiness
It all seems to fit, with what else, but sadness
With all my complaints, grouses and grumblings
Could they be, the reason for my shortcomings?
Will I ever be someone?
A person who is second to none?
Am I to be just another in the rat race?
Not a shining star, throughout the space?
Will I be able to see past myself?
Or will I just end up, half past twelve?
Will I just live, life as it is?
Because, they say, ignorance is bliss
Will I find a goal, an aim, a destination?
Nah, it'll probably be, more procrastination
Will all these thoughts keep coming and coming?
Forever to haunt me, that's very disturbing
These are questions that have eluded me so
Somehow or rather, I just have to know
So until the answers, dawn upon me
I will keep on asking, what's my future to be
But is this just another, one of my dreams?

Or could this be, more than it seems?


1998

No comments: