01 December 2007

Thanks ML

It's not that I didn't wanna take up your offer. I'm touched that you're concerned. Hell, I really wanted to hug you right there at that lobby and we could've even started a shoulder-to-cry-on session! :-p

The thing is,
I'm not sure of things anymore. Do I wait? Do I move on? Do I want to do either of the one? More importantly, do I have to do either of the one? Even If I feel I shouldn't?

Well it's all subjective & relative, I know. But, right now, as silly and as stupid as it sounds, I can do nothing else but wait. Because I can be dating a different chick every day even, & I'd probably hit it off with a few. Yet......well.....I ain't got no answer ML, just that a fitting parting thought would definitely be:

The heart has its reasons, which reason does not know.
- Blaise Pascal

No comments: